Follow the Navajo County
Attorney's Office on Facebook
The services provided by the Child Support Division include:
- Location of an absent parent;
- Establishment of paternity;
- Establishment, modification and enforcement of child support orders; and
- Establishment, modification and enforcement of health insurance and medical support orders.
The following services are outside the scope of Title IV-D:
- Assistance with divorce matters, including custody;
- Day care;
- Extra-curricular activities;
- Post-majority support issues after graduation from high school or the age of 19, whichever occurs first;
- Collection of reimbursement for uncovered medical bills; and
- Any other items not related to support payments.
You may wish to contact a private attorney if you need any of the services we do not provide. Please be aware that child support issues are entirely independent from custody and visitation issues.
A Note About the Attorney-Client Relationship
There is no attorney-client relationship between the County Attorney and either the parent or guardian. In child support cases, the County Attorney represents the county's interests in having children adequately supported and in collecting current and overdue child support. If your interests are ever different from the interests of the county, the County Attorney will represent the county's interests You have the right to your own attorney and may hire one at any time. You may also decide to represent yourself. In paternity actions, if you cannot pay for an attorney, you may ask the court to appoint one for you.
We’re located in downtown Holbrook.
Our address and telephone numbers are:
Navajo County Attorney’s Office
Child Support Division
121 West Buffalo Street
Post Office Box 668
Holbrook, AZ 86025