Zoning - Land Division & Property Splits

Home > Departments > Planning and Zoning > Zoning - Land Division & Property Splits

Navajo County, in conjunction with all incorporated cities within Navajo County, would like to inform the property owners of Navajo County that prior to dividing or splitting any parcel of land you need to verify that the parcels meets zoning and building requirements. You may contact the city development department in which the property is located or Navajo County in the unincorporated areas to verify the property meets the jurisdiction’s code.

A failure to ensure that zoning and building requirements are met may result in a denied building permit.

Building permit links by city: