PHEP is tasked with maintain a versatile group of volunteers to use in cases of emergency events or other public need.
Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) units are community
based and function as a way to locally organize and utilize volunteers—medical
professionals and others—who want to donate their time and expertise to promote
healthy living throughout the year and to prepare for and respond to
emergencies. MRC volunteers supplement existing local emergency and
public health resources.
For information on volunteering with the MRC please contact, Robert Schlesinger at 928-524-4750 or send e-mail to: email@example.com
- 311 Info-An emergency website and phone number (similar to 911) that may be dialed anywhere within the southern areas of Navajo and Apache Counties—or (928) 333-3412 in northern areas of these counties—311 is used to convey emergency information to the public in times of disaster and for routine Fire, Health and Emergency Management information.
- AZDHS- AZ State Bureau of Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- CDC- Centers for Disease Control Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Just in Case AZ- Preparedness information specific to Arizona
- Ready.gov- A national public service advertising campaign to educate and empower Americans to prepare for and respond to emergencies both natural and man-made