VISITS CAN BE SCHEDULED AT WWW.ICSVIDEOVISIT.COM
OR BY VISITING THE NEW JAIL VISITATION LOBBY KIOSK
BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 AM TO 8:00 PM.
The Navajo County Detention Center offers three visitation options:
- All visits are subjected to monitoring and recording. Visitation may be revoked at the discretion of on-duty sergeant or jail administration. Please read all of the rules completely
- All visits must be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours or up to 2 weeks in advance for visitation
- Visits will last 30 minutes
- Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time
- After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated and you visit will end
- You may have an unlimited number of visit per week based on scheduling and what your family wishes to purchase
- Visitors must have a valid State or Government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, State ID card, or Military issued ID
- Visitors and inmates must remain seated at all times during the visitation session
- Any inappropriate activity will result in termination of your visitation session
- All visitation termination may be appealed to the Deputy Chief of Jail Operations
Are any additional visitation requests outside the normal parameters of scheduled visits. The inmate must request the visit in writing to the Lieutenant a minimum of 72 hours in advance for visitation to be considered. When submitting a request for a special visit the inmate must list their name and housing, the date and time the visitation is being requested, names of visitors they are requesting to see, and reason for the visit. Special visits will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the Deputy Chief.
May utilize visitation rooms in the jail facility at any reasonable time. If a contact visit is needed, prior approval is recommended. Weekends and after Business hours need to be requested in writing for approval by the Deputy Chief.
- On-site visits are conducted at the New Jail Visitation Building located on the north end of the facility
- Inmates are allowed 1 free on-site visit per week.
- Inmates are allowed two visitors per on-site visit. Either two adults or one adult and one child or infant.
Both visitors must be here within the same 30 minutes to share or divide the time.
- All visitors 18 years of age and older must show a valid government ID.
- Each on-site visit is 30 minutes.
- On-site visitations are available from 8:00 am - 7:30 pm, 7 days a week.
- Remote visits are conducted over the internet through the visitor’s home computer.
- Visitors will be charged $15.00 for each 30 minute remote visit.
- Inmates are allowed unlimited remote visits based on based on availability
- Each remote visit is 30 minutes
- Remote visitation is available from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, 7 days a week
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the visitation appointment and can be scheduled up to two weeks in advance
- All visits must be scheduled by going to www.ICSVideoVisit.com or by visiting the New Jail Visitation Lobby Kiosk. Visits may not be scheduled by phone
- Visitors should arrive or connect 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time.
Implementation of electronic messenger service (e-mail) is available
- The email service is accessible 24 hours a day
- It can only be accessed by inmates during open pods
- The cost of the email service is $0.40 (.40 cents) per message
Telephone: (928) 524-4450 Sun-Sat.
New Jail: (928) 524-4229 Mon-Fri.
Visitation email questions