Next Tax Lien Sale
February 21st, 2018
Public notice is hereby given, according to Arizona Revised Statutes, article 42, section 18109, that I will offer, through the services of RealAuction, an Electronic Tax Lien Sale, on the following Real Property Taxes for the year 2016 that have not been paid in-full. This will be held on the 21st day of February 2018, commencing at the hour of 8:00 am of said day, in batches. The first batch to close at 8:30 am, with each batch closing at ½ hour intervals until the final batch closes at 4 pm
mountain standard time.
Interested bidders can view and post bids beginning 8:00 am February 2nd, 2018 at https://navajo.arizonataxsale.com/ which is an internet sale site. Once the batch closes on the date of the sale, successful bidders will be held responsible for completing the purchase. Final payments must be made by 2 pm on February 23, 2018, through RealAuction. Bidders MUST do their own research and know what they are purchasing. For detailed instructions, F.A.Q.’s , bidder registration, and bidding
procedures, go to https://navajo.arizonataxsale.com/ or contact RealAuction Customer Service at 1-877-361-7325.
Tax liens may be purchased for an amount necessary to pay all delinquent taxes including prior years, if applicable, including interest, penalties, and charges thereon.
- All C.P. holders can pay the subsequent taxes after June 1st of each year. You will not be notified of taxes due, you must inquire.
- If you have multiple C.P.’s on the same parcel the owner may redeem one C.P. at a time.
- Redemptions are accepted by postmark - during times of heavy mail, redemptions may be delayed.
- The C.P. books will be closed after the sale is advertised until 8:00 AM, March 15, 2018.
- Invest wisely, look at the property before you buy a lien. Normally, you don’t get something for nothing.
- As of December 31, 2003 all C.P. holders are responsible to apply for a judgment deed on the property through Navajo County Superior Court. We advise that you use an attorney for this procedure.
- The parcels and taxes available are from our public notification requirement as listed in the official newspaper of record for Navajo County. As of January 1, these tax amounts are for previous years that have not been paid. This notification informs property owners of the delinquency and allows them time to pay these taxes and remove the property from the sale. Therefore, many of these parcels will not be available for certificate purchase. The owners have until the day of the sale to pay their tax and we accept the date mailed as payment date.
- Some parcels may not be available for the sale due to outstanding bankruptcies on the property. The amounts listed are taxes only, and do not reflect interest, penalties and fees required to purchase the certificate. They also do not reflect partial payments made or prior certificates outstanding that need to be bought out.
The data provided is for your convenience. Please contact the Treasurers Office if you need additional information about specific properties.
Please review the Lien Purchase Inquiry Notice regarding the Lien Purchase and Redemption inquiries prior to running the inquiries