Navajo County Administration
Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, Melissa Buckley
Melissa Buckley, Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, was born and raised in Holbrook,
Arizona. She has been a resident of Navajo County for 37 years. Mrs. Buckley graduated
from Holbrook High School in 1993.
Prior to becoming the Clerk of the Board, Melissa worked as Executive Secretary
for the County Manager and also served the Honorable Tom L. Wing as Judicial Assistant
for Navajo County Superior Court Division One for four years.
Melissa and her husband Wayne have five children.
Melissa serves on the Navajo County Fair Board Inc.
She enjoys reading, cooking, the outdoors and spending time with family and friends.
The Clerk of the Board serves the Board of Supervisors and citizens of Navajo County in the following areas:
- Meeting Management
- Meeting Scheduling
- Agenda Management
- Official Record Keeping
- Minutes (Record of Meeting Management)
- Files containing documents voted on by the Board of Supervisors
- Official Board files
- All Board of Supervisors level administrative files
- Special Taxing Districts
- Boards and Commissions
- Records request and research
- Administrative functions for Clerk of the Board and Board of Supervisors
- Special Event Liquor Licenses
- Board of Equalization
Top of Page