Clerk of the Court
Welcome to the Navajo County Clerk of the Court website. My Name is Deanne Romo and I am the Clerk of the Court. Our office is located at the Navajo County Government Complex, two miles south of Holbrook, AZ.
The Clerk of the Court is the official record keeper and fiduciary agent for the Superior Court. The Clerk of the Court's responsibilities are:
- To provide public access to the records of the Superior Court in Navajo County.
- To attend each Superior Court proceeding to record the actions of the court and prepare minute entries for distribution to appropriate parties.
- To receive filings for initiating Superior Court actions in civil, criminal, mental health, probate, family court matters, and juvenile matters which include delinquency, dependency, adoption and severance cases, and limited jurisdiction court appeals.
- To ensure accurate and safe handling of court-ordered fees, fines, and victim restitution including disbursement of these funds.
- To provide various family support services to the public.
- To receive, distribute and preserve office court documents.
- To store and safeguard exhibits and evidence for all court cases.
- To issue and record marriage licenses
- To process applications for private process servers, bail bondsmen, and passports.
- To compile and maintain statistics of cases and other business of the court.
- To act as Jury Commissioner, qualifying, maintaining, and providing jurors for court trials.
Please take the time to explore this website and take advantage of the information provided.
Deanne M. Romo, Clerk of the Court
Deanne RomoClerk of the CourtPhone: 928-524-4188
Clerk of the Court
100 East Code Talkers Drive
South Highway 77
Holbrook, AZ 86025
100 East Code Talkers Drive South Highway 77 Holbrook AZ 86025
Phone: 928-524-4188Fax: 928-524-4261