Can I do work of any kind in the County maintained right-of-way?

A Permit Application for Construction in County Right-of-Way must be obtained and approved before work can be done in the right-of-way. This would include public utilities, contractors, and individuals. There is no filing or inspection fee charged. However, work will be checked to assure that the use of the County property follows permit conditions. For work done within Public easements a ROW use permit will be required as well, but culvert installations are not eligible. If more than 50 CY or material is moved a Grading Permit will be required to be submitted as well.

Show All Answers

1. I pay property taxes and expect more work done on my road. What is being done?
2. How can I get my road maintained by the County?
3. How often will my dirt road be graded?
4. Will the County purchase and install a culvert at my driveway entrance?
5. Somebody put a gate across the road that goes to my house. Can they do that?
6. Can I do work of any kind in the County maintained right-of-way?
7. What is the County going to do about the dust on my road?
8. How can I have my road abandoned?
9. Can I get copies of maps showing County maintained roads?
10. When will the County remove snow from my road?
11. Emergency vehicles cannot get down my road. When will the County fix my road so that ambulances, fire trucks, etc. can get to my house?
12. Why doesn’t the County just use county funds to pave all our streets instead of having to initiate an improvement district?
13. Why is the County changing addressing?
14. What is Navajo County and ROW Fencing?
15. Why is my road being changed to a gravel/dirt road?