Navajo County Public Health Services District (NCPHSD), Office of Vital Records offers certified copies of Arizona births. We accept completed applications over the counter or by mail.
- Birth certificates are issued Monday through Thursday only, 8 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm.
- We issue birth certificates from our office located at 117 E Buffalo Street, Holbrook, AZ, 86025.
- Certified birth certificates are issued from an Arizona electronic database. We are only able to issue what is in the database.
- Applicants coming to our office are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We cannot accept applications via fax or email.
- Acceptable ID and the appropriate fee must be submitted along with a completed application.
- Please see the fee schedule.
- We do not provide refunds for issued birth certificates.
For more information, please visit our Birth Certificates page or call the Vital Records Office at 928-524-4750.