Military Personnel

Complete a Federal Post Card Registration and Absentee (Early Ballot) Request Form (FPCA). This may be obtained from your base Election Officer or from our office.

Show All Answers

1. How to request an early ballot when there is an upcoming election?
2. How to return your voted early ballot?
3. Who may request an early ballot?
4. When to request an early ballot?
5. When to expect your ballot?
6. What to do if you have damaged your early ballot?
7. Military Personnel
8. Navajo County voters residing overseas