Crisis and Mental Health Hotlines
As we continue to come together as a county during COVID-19, we are concerned for not just our residents' physical health, but your mental health as well.
For your reference, we've compiled a list of important hotlines for you to bookmark and share. We are all in this together. Reach out!
- Adult Protective Services Local Contact: (928) 532-4330
- Narcotics Anonymous Helpline: (928) 386-7286
- Navajo County Family Advocacy Center (888) 767-2445
- Crisis Response Network Northern Arizona (877) 756-4090
- Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence: (602) 279-2900 and (800) 782-6400
- Arizona Opiod Assistance and Referral Line: (888) 688-4222
- Teen Life Line: (602) 248-8336
- Arizona Humane Society Project Safe House: (602) 997-7585
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Helpline: (800) 950-6264
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- National Substance Use and Disorder Issues Referral and Treatment Hotline: (800) 662-4357
- Child Abuse Hotline: (888) 767-2445